 Castle / 12165 (+5)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Did you at least smack the stupid smile off his face? Argh indeed! He deserves to walk the plank! Off with his head! Firing Squad at the Ready, Aim.... (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) That's certainly one way to do it (that'll work right now!), but I was thinking of having a picture that actually displayed on the member profile page. And as others have said, it'd be cool to have a minifig picture, too! ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) There is nothing quite like the pleasure of coming home with some new lego, cracking those boxes open, tearing open the plastic bags having at it. But $4,000 per week? Whew. (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

An elegant solution -- no thick walls or SNOT required, just tiles and center-stud tiles. Plus, height is exactly 4 bricks. If a thick wall is used, more tiles and c-s tiles could be used to make unpaired slits. --Muze (...) plates (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) be L-Draw. I mean, nobody has that many Imperial figs, right? Seriously, I clicked over to your big jousting tournament diorama and I'm in awe. I'd love to have just a miniscule fraction of that layout. Bruce (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact