 Castle / 12140 (+5)
  Estuary Stronghold revisited

Estuary Stronghold is a large Castle MOC I built about two years ago. Pictures of it were on my site for a short period, but due to technical difficulties (and my attention directed elsewhere), they have not been accesible since. Now 'Lego on my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

Hi all. Just a collective answer rather than an individual one for all of you. I'm lazy. ;-) Thanks all for your congratulations and encouragements. I'm proud of having such answers from eminents and known builders like you. I'm working on an other (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

Hullo Denix, and welcome to.castle Your model is really great, as others have said the rocky island is very effective.I like the way the rooves have been done to, the whole castle has a very scottish feel to it :) Lwyrin certainly dosn't appear in (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

(...) I get a few hours to do it justice, I'll take the extended tour, but the pics I did see were great. A very nice medevial walled city. George (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited

Doesn't want to load in Netscape 4.7x :( Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact