 Castle / 12112
  Re: Arrow Slits

(...) This is one of my favorite techniques as well. (...) Magnus: If you take a look at the window here: (URL) can see how it was built by using 1xn plates. (Look especially toward the top.) A similar technique using plates and/or tiles could be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

Nice window on the church! (...) I understand what you mena (I think). The only problem is that the horisontal part of the slit would still be one brick wide. I've been thinking about how to do cross arrow slits that would be around half a brick (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)