 Castle / 12099
  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

Lenny, Once again, good work! I really like the shape your story is taking, with lots of intrigue and conflict. That James Henry is turning out to be a little tyrant. Remember Arty! Your battle scenes look great, even with limited scenery. I've (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

hello mr. steve (...) thank you very much. just wait, he gets worse. (...) thank you very much. ive discovered in the past few months that i could actually build better if i built less. Having three or four semi-complete cities at the same time is a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)