 Castle / 12085 (+5)
  Re: See Me

(...) Guess it's time i did too lol. So here i am: (URL) nice to finally put faces with names, it makes me feel like i'm actually talking to PEOPLE! -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  History of Legoland, in the words of a Royal Knight

I've posted a bit of the history of Legoland, at least in my Legoland, told in the words of an old knight. (URL) narrators picture is there, as well, just so everyone knows who's telling the story. Hope everyone likes. There will be more coming. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries

Horse barding is in fact armour used on a horse from what I can remember. It was very often incorporated into a saddle cloth - metal plates woven between 2 sheets of cloth, a bit like a brigantine) or a light chain mail with the saddle cloth over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: See Me

Its me (URL) camera and a mirror job, better than most of the photos of me on the internet which have me wearing silly costumes :) good to have faces to the names. Maybe a facility to put it onto your about page on Lugnet 'd be cool -- James Stacey (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Well, the light blue had been used previously in Belville sets, so it wasn't new with that line. (...) Actually, there are more. There is Teal, plus the new dark blue that is in upcoming Star Wars sets and new Alpha Team torsos, and there is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact