 Castle / 12063
    Re: See Me —Leonard Hoffman
   i kinda agree with this. i know shiri's got pics of herself up on brickshelf. here's my mug: (URL) supposed to be my sigfig kian in my mouth. i didn't have my aperature low enough to catch it) peace -lenny ps. daniel your grammar is getting better, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: See Me —Benjamin Medinets
     here is a "decent" shot of me at a "recent" lego event... (URL) am wearing a newly bought lego organization shirt (rtlToronto) and am wearing my army "fatigues" to look important as an event "bash brother" Benjamin Medinets (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: See Me —Tony Hafner
   (...) Eek! He's choking on a minifig! I love that shot- it's cutely disturbing. Uh, or something like that. Anyway, you can find me on the "alternate" root page of my website. I have 3 different banners that you can cycle through by clicking on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)