 Castle / 12050
  Lotr Update #5

I've added 3 pics to the characters side of my lotr folder. Elrond and Arwen, Elrohir and Elladan (Elronds Sons) and one of my personal fave's, The Fighting Uruk-Hai! I took the advice of several of you out there and used the ninja heads for the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

(...) I really like the use of Darth Maul heads for the Uruk Hai. I might use that idea (though I've only got three Mauls). Keep 'em coming. Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

You (your stuff / ideas) 're GREAT !!! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Gr0s8q.155@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)