 Castle / 12040 (+5)
  Re: Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues

(...) Sorry this post is soooo long behind yours. I've been slacking on my reading, but I was looking for your site and stumbled upon this post. Since I enjoy your stories, I figured I'd check them out. Wow, you've added a ton since I've last (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

(...) And note that these posts will be missed by people with newsreaders, unless they follow .castle.org (which would be a strange thing for them to do, for the reason Shiri gives). (...) Actually, I think it's just a ponytail. . . (...) 383/6083 - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

~ Here’s a better link from FBTB. It showcases quite a few of the new sets… (URL) enough, it appears as though the shields come in a set with Yoda, and not the Tusken Raiders! Apparently the older image Just intermingled the accessories in the sets! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  dragon-like mecha

(...) - Using the wizard/witch hat at horns - Using a minifig torso w/ white arms (no hands) as teeth (*BRILLIANT*!!!) - 2x2 round plate overlapped by angled plate for eyes I'm cross-posting to ".castle" (w/ folow-up set back to ".mecha") so that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) Well, when I saw the light grey technic ball-and-socket joints, I realized that the grey balls would look great as decorations. In fact, I think I've seen them in a couple of MOCs as such here and there... But they just fit right on top of a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact