 Castle / 12025
  The Interior of the house

Here it is.... Here is the link to the interior pics of the house: (URL) you open the door to go into the house you first walk into the hally which leads to 4 rooms. The first room to the right is the small armory where he keeps his helmet, sword, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Interior of the house

this is great, tim! thanks for posting it so soon! i like the bed. another lil question: how did you cut up the helmet for yer guy (the name escapes me for the moment). like did you use an x-acto, did you cut your fingers? etc. thanks again -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Interior of the house

(...) So soon? (...) thanks. (...) yup i used an x-acto, sad to say i didn't cut my fingers :( (...) T.S.Deering (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)