 Castle / 12025 (+5)
  The Interior of the house

Here it is.... Here is the link to the interior pics of the house: (URL) you open the door to go into the house you first walk into the hally which leads to 4 rooms. The first room to the right is the small armory where he keeps his helmet, sword, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

What a great castle! I only wish I had all the droid escape pieces you have to build those round turrets. First the things I love: 1. Guest baths. I love the look of just the head on the blue flat pieces. 2. All the detail in every room. I could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) That is one very impressive castle, Elin. A beautiful piece. I haven't had the chance to drool over all the pictures yet, but it is definitely on my do to list. Fantastic. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Oh oh oh. (...) Oh oh oh (...) Hmm you know a red haired girl with samuri armor would look pretty cool. Think for a sec. The Pricess stor head red pnytail hair samuri armor any tors and legs any ovel shield and any wepon and you have a pretty (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elaboration on the excerpt

Hey Lenny, Thanx alot, man! You touched on alot of what I am going for with this part of my lil' world o' Velaria. I think in order to produce a good storyline, the audience must understand the back story implicitly. My stories, as they exist on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact