 Castle / 12005 (+5)
  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) Thanks. My goal was to make a mecha that didn't look sci-fi but rather castle like. I am very happy with the shoulders, torso and head. the arms and legs are a little skinny but I'm not unhappy with them. The structure legs, which I am very (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) I am saving up for a digital camera. My current camera is a very old SLR 35mm. That is part of the problem. There is a lot of dirt inside the camera and the lense is getting foggy so things aren't alway in focus. (...) I haven't tried (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) Thanks. (...) no problem. just poor posing, though I prefer a slightlly forward leaning stance. another problem is the angle I took the pics at which I think acentuates (sp?) the apearent lean. (...) John (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) unable to thicken them up and have them look like I wanted. john (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) 1) its too big 2) its too detailed 3) the layout of your page is too well ordered and understandable 4) it looks too nice 5) The people doing their things inside look too much like real people doing real things. 6) the building design is too (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact