 Castle / 11996
    Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers —Anthony Sava
   (...) You are young, so I shall forgive you for your first reactions and perhaps inexperienced in the genre of which I made parody. I will admit my little ditty was at best inappropriate, but believe my my intentions were pure. Those four lines you (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) Oh oh oh. (...) Oh oh oh (...) Hmm you know a red haired girl with samuri armor would look pretty cool. Think for a sec. The Pricess stor head red pnytail hair samuri armor any tors and legs any ovel shield and any wepon and you have a pretty (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)