 Castle / 11950
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Speaking of minifigs, where did the 2 blue torsos you used for hobbits come from?? As the others have said, excellent realization of a difficult concept... very nice indeed! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) In this picture (URL) I recognize the blue torso on the left from the pirates line. The one on the right I believe came from a wild west set. Just checked peeron, here is where the pirate torso comes from (URL). I couldn't find the other one. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Hi there The other torso is from the western set #6765 "Gold City Junction". I've tried to create a list of parts/sets needed to recreate Jon Furman's excellent LotR Minifigs. This is what I got so far ... (Feel free to add missing info to this list (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)