 Castle / 11940
  A Couple MOCs.

Hey everybody, I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of some MOCs I have lying around. I've now got pictures on my site of Vincent's new airship: The Malevolence II, and of the ships used by Morganoth's wraiths. Both vessels can be found in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) "what... he brought all his engineers with him to the Isle?" Now I see that you mean the ship he took to the Isle. Cool! (...) kinda looks like a tools tree. And is it hot-glued on? On a related note, here's a trivia question: What part (made (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) Yes, I do believe it is Lego, and I must give mad-props on this (to use a street term I normally wouldn't use).. If what I think is correct, I believe that is the "feather" ring, and I think this is the first time I have seen it used. I am (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Couple MOCs.

(...) Yep Tony, it is the tools ring, I just cut the center pieces out of it and I held it to the ball using wax, no hot-gluing for me ;-). And thanks Brett for the "mad-props." (...) Yeah, it just seemed like the right element for the job. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)