 Castle / 11937
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Sweet hole, Jon. Excellent landscaping. Love the cobblestone walkway and potted plants. Nice use of the flowerless plant stems for wild grass. Enjoyed the minifigs as well. Excellent recombination of existing minifig parts to achieve your (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Wow, compliments of Biblical proportion! Thanks a bunch. looking forward to more of the brick testament Jon (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Speaking of minifigs, where did the 2 blue torsos you used for hobbits come from?? As the others have said, excellent realization of a difficult concept... very nice indeed! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) In this picture (URL) I recognize the blue torso on the left from the pirates line. The one on the right I believe came from a wild west set. Just checked peeron, here is where the pirate torso comes from (URL). I couldn't find the other one. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Hi there The other torso is from the western set #6765 "Gold City Junction". I've tried to create a list of parts/sets needed to recreate Jon Furman's excellent LotR Minifigs. This is what I got so far ... (Feel free to add missing info to this list (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)