 Castle / 11910 (+5)
  Re: And now...an excerpt

Woah, very nice. I can't wait to see this illustrated. :-) -L (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: And now...an excerpt

Jay, Excellent background story! You've really started "In the beginning" with your world, and I can imagine it took a lot of thought. Creation stories are an important part of a society's culture, and this really fleshes out your world and makes it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oars!

(...) Bruce (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6080 and 6074, modularity

(...) As you mentioned in your message elsewhere, these were great modular designs. I took two 6074 and two Guarded Inns and simply plugged them all together to form a fairly large (by Lego set standards) castle. I really do hope that we soon see a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact