 Castle / 11907
  a preview of my work.........not that great but hey check it out anyway

hey everybody heres some of my work in progress....i hope to have the pix of the accual scene soon As the rain came down, the knight’s road throw the forest of evil chasing a thief from the town of Cloreia. "Come back hear thief!" shouted one of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a preview of my work.........not that great but hey check it out anyway

pretty cool, can't wait for pictures. only complaint is that a few times before a quote you skipped out on a letter. otherwise excellent story and i am waiting for more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)