 Castle / 11920
Re: a preview of my work.........not that great but hey check it out anyway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:13:04 GMT

pretty cool, can't wait for pictures. only complaint is that a few times
before a quote you skipped out on a letter. otherwise excellent story and i
am waiting for more

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
hey everybody heres some of my work in progress....i hope to have the pix of
the accual scene soon

    As the rain came down, the knight’s road throw the forest of evil
chasing a thief from the town of Cloreia.

"Come back hear thief!" shouted one of the knights.

    The thief ran into apart of the forest that was thought to be haunted.

"I see you're trapped thief, give it to us and we'll let you live."
commanded the knight "I'm warning you thief give us the stone now!"

    Suddenly an arrow hit one of the knight’s in the chest.

"Aahhh!" screamed the knight hit by the arrow
"What the hell?!" said one of the knights
"ilbert it’s about time you showed up."Said the thief
"Let him go!" shouted a mysterious person
"Why should I?" asked the knight.
"If you don't you'll be the next one who screams from the piercing pain!"
shouted the mysterious person
"ll I want is the stone and than we'll leave him alone." said the knight
"General Falcon??" asked Gilbert
"That's my name." said the knight
"I thought I smelled scum,What do you want the stone for?" asked Gilbert
"That’s none of your concern!" said General Falcon
"It is now!" said Gilbert
"If you won’t give us the stone than we'll just have to kill you for it,
Attack!!!" screamed General Falcon.

    Suddenly before any of the knight’s could swing their sword a flame
burst right in front of them.

"Stop right there!" shouted a stranger coming out of the flame.

    As the knights stopped their horses the stranger spoke again.

"Leave my friends alone!" commanded the stranger.
"Who are you?" asked the knight.
"Eric Kyroz, now get out of my forest before I turn you and your knights
into a black mark in the ground!" commanded Eric.
"We'll leave, but this isn't over yet wizard! shouted General Falcon as him
and the others ran off.
"Thanks for the help guys” said the thief.
"No problem Malak now lets get out of here before they come back with twice
as many knights." suggested Eric.
"You're right let's go!" commanded Gilbert.