 Castle / 11860 (+10)
  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

(...) I wiser move than trimming the beard, I think! The chrome spear looks great too. Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

(...) Jon: Is the head of this figure a custom or a TLC official lego element? It looks like a custom to me, so congratulations on a very nice job on that one in particular. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

(...) It's the backside of Quirrel's head from the Harry Potter sets. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) Wow.... I think Jean-Marc Detraz would be very interested in at least discussing some possible things, even though he is a town-train guy. He would very much like to get an eastern Canadian LUG going.... anyways....if you are moving on soon, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  more of my characters

hey everybody, got almost all of my characters on brickshelf check them out......... (URL) .........and for those who don't like the why i talk.........bite me!!!...!!! hahaha (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

(...) Ooops! And I own at least one of those heads too! My bad... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Because kids like to play "good guy / bad guy" games (cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, etc) and locking people up is part of that game's scenario. The bad guy locks up the good guy as part of the evil plan, and the good guy escapes, and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

(...) Hey Jon, Nice. I especially like the use of the Voldemart face for the Mouth. I'm a long ways from needing him in my project, but I might copy your idea. Minor nitpick, in your Riders of Rohan picture, all of the flags are facing forward. If (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) And then the bad guy can escape to start the cycle again... (...) Right, and IIRC sets with a prison cell also include an opposition character to lock up in it. Hmmmm interestingly, King Leo's castle missed out on a cell (though it did get the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set design query

a carefully designed conspiracy with the sole purpose of annoying lego collectors (and the pleasant side effect of droping the price of jail doors). hope that explains everything. please note the jail doors have NOTHING to do with playability or (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact