 Castle / 11847
  Re: Orthanc

Beautiful! Yu really have given it a very evil feel! If I ever push my medieval castle building into the fantasy realm, and make a "baddies castle" this is very much the kind of feel I would like to create. Magnus (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orthanc

(...) Thanks Magnus! The tower is pretty much copied from the movie so I can't really claim credit for the evil feel :-(. The base (the grey part) is my own, but includes movie related bits (three doors, and a palantir inside), and the upward (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)