 Castle / 11840 (+10)
  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

Very nice indeed. some lovely detail on the inn and as has already been noted the waterfall is pretty spectacular already. I'd like to see how you improve on it :) Keep it up, you've set a high standard for yourself to follow -- James Stacey (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO set design query

I don't know if anyone else has asked this in the past, but I was curious if anyone has an explanation as to why LEGO seem to add prison/jails to such a large percentage of lego sets? Any ideas? Benjamin Whytcross [And Mandy...the person behind the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

Nathan, Welcome to Castle! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> (...) story (...) Nice job using the corner Tudor walls, and still keeping the inn looking real. :-) (...) Nice job with this one... Forestmen hanging out (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO set design query

Same reason they add falling axes/swords to every set a lazy way of adding what they see as playability -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Benjamin Whytcross" (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(URL) Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf has one im sure some of theother aquazone sets do to xposted to .aquazone incase they know -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) Nathan, Great stuff. I love the waterfall hideout, it makes me think of Faramir's hideout in Ithilien, but then I just watched LOTR on Monday. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

Hi, Welcome to Lugnet Nathan, Some great MOCs you have there. Both forestman sets have great playability, and hint at what Lego might have done with the Forestman line if the had made more sets. How many Guarded Inns did you use to put together that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orthanc

Beautiful! Yu really have given it a very evil feel! If I ever push my medieval castle building into the fantasy realm, and make a "baddies castle" this is very much the kind of feel I would like to create. Magnus (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Spell, please! was: (Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle))

Joey, Lugnet is not an IM forum, so could you please spell, capitalize, and use punctuation as you write? I; and many others, I'm sure; would appreciate it. Thanks! :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

Wow! Nice work, Nathan! I always wondered what anyone would want blue BURPs for! :) Welcome to Lugnet, many happy returns. :) Tanya (...) At least you *have* pictures of the stuff you've built. (...) Where in Canada? Any where near the North Dakota (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact