 Castle / 11803
  Re: Orthanc

(...) Beautiful, Richie. I particularly like the details around the base. The shot of Saruman at the top against the sky is also cool. I've got to start thinking about how I'm going to do Orthanc. Bruce (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orthanc

(...) Thanks! I would have liked to have done the whole thing in black (actually, dark grey would have been even better...), but alas. I think outward sloping 2x1x3 steep slopes give a 'middle earthian' look, and they have an open stud at the top, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)