 Castle / 11765 (-10)
  Re: Rodria Accepting Students

(...) Thanks Tony, I have removed the music! Thanks for your imput. Have a nice day! Jay Rodarte (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) A-ha. That's why I had so many e-mails in my box today. I was wondering what sparked the spike in hits. I guess I wasn't a smash hit with the commentators on that site, though. Oh well. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Its blue. I wouldn't use it anyway, but its clear, its blue. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Accepting Students

(...) Please don't take offense at this, but you'll probably get a bigger response if you remove the background music. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Oops! Sorry, to be clear, fark.com may not be suitable, Bruce's LOTR site is fine :) Great even :) JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) I saw your site linked from fark.com today (may not be suitable for all viewers). JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Wait, do you mean in the speeder? That certainly has sand blue (or at least a blue color that is not gray), and it is the same color as the shield. I'd have to say the shield IS sand blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Accepting Students

Hey all! Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is accepting students. Enroll your charcter or sig-fig asap! Just go to: (URL) click the link that says "Become a student" there should also be a lead that says "UPDATED!" so enroll and expnad (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help With HTML

Jay: If I follow your needs correctly it sounds like what you want to do is in the way of what are called "forms" in html. You could probably choose any of a number of ways of allowing color selections: menus, checkboxes, etc. The main worry is that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help With HTML

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact