 Castle / 11745 (+10)
  Re: Talinor's Home

(...) Hey Tim, Nice house. Hobbiton was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your set. I'm going to draw on your design when I get around to making Frodo's home in my Lord of the Rings project. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Blacksmith's Shop is shipping in NA!

Yay! For those of you in North America who got your order in while it was still "available Jan 30", you should see it in the next week or so. I just got the ship confirmation e-mail today. :) James (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

(...) Mmm nice job so far but i have no pictures so i cant talk about the shcool. When will they come? (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hey I need help with the smiths

Hey I am planning on building a settlement with group 2. I am useing the Harry Potter creator for directions because I ca not get MLCLAD or LDRAW. I need help with the smiths. I know blacksmith silversmith locksmith and I do not know the rest help (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Thanks for your comments. The pictures will be up sometime this weekend, but the latest on Monday! Please come back. Jay In reply to: Mmm nice job so far but i have no pictures so i cant talk about the shcool. When will they come? (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey I need help with the smiths

(...) Goldsmith, and armor-smith (or armorer). Hope that helps. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey I need help with the smiths

(...) Tinsmith (or tinker); arrowsmith (or fletcher); swordsmith; gunsmith(?); wordsmith? Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Help With HTML

Hi. I need some sort of code that, when you answer questions, based on your answers it will take you to another page. Like a quiz. Like if i asked you "What's your favorite color, and you said green, it would take you to 1.html. But if you said blue (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing Tips part deux, as well as some other stuff.

(...) Great! I was worried that I had left something out that would cause the whole thing to be confusing. (...) Thanks! But I like to follow your rule of thumb. Take pictures where minimal backgrounds and editing are necessary. But in some chapters (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) My vote? No. It looks to me like a poor picture with poor lighting. Look at all the light grey pieces on the other sets, and notice all the edges that face the same direction as the shield, they all appear to be close to the same color. I'd (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact