 Castle / 11714
    Re: Talinor's Home —Leonard Hoffman
   heya tim, this really is a cute little house. i had to closely read to see that it was a dawrf's home. a very original concept, i like how you made it. very much non-human, almost like a cave. the kinda random, very textured feel to it. the door is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
   Hello Lenny, thanks. ya i tryed to make it as non-human as i could. It took my alittle while to think up a good door, when i was making the house i had a house design from Hobbiton in mind when i was building it. You can steal the door design from (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
     I've uploaded all the pics, if you want anymore just ask. (URL) Deering (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Tim, Nice house. Hobbiton was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your set. I'm going to draw on your design when I get around to making Frodo's home in my Lord of the Rings project. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
   (...) Hello Bruce (...) Thanks (...) Sound really cool. The LotR chapters you are doing are great. Can't wait to see more. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)