 Castle / 11713
    Re: Talinor's Home —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Hey Magnus, that backpack is available in the Arctic sets. :) Oh, and Tim, once again, nice little house. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
   Thank You all for liking my little dwarf house. I'll upload the rest of the pics in a few minutes or so. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)