 Castle / 11712
    Blue shield —John Carroll
   Hey check this out (URL) the lower right hand corner the sandperson is holding a blank sand blue (?) shield. John (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blue shield —Leonard Hoffman
     it sure is! hey, why does it look like yoda and the sand creatures are in the same set (unless yoda voyages to tattoinne (sp) during episode 2. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Blue shield —Joey Finnell
     (...) hey thats pretty cool.........that they made yoda.....they gave him mini legs too theres some legs for a dwarf:D (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Blue shield —Andrew Weiner
     nothing special about hte blue shield cold alway paint regular ones. mini legs rule now that yodas aroud they are in 3colors. brown tan and... wait what color are the goblin legs in teh potter sets? anyway they rule. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Blue shield —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Gringott's Bank has one brown and one black set of legs. Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blue shield —Aaron Muhl
     I had noticed that.... very intriguing. Since only one shield probably comes with the set, I may have to pick up a couple of these. Up until now the only "generic" shield I have is the old classic grey shield with the stud in the middle. I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blue shield —Anthony Sava
   (...) My vote? No. It looks to me like a poor picture with poor lighting. Look at all the light grey pieces on the other sets, and notice all the edges that face the same direction as the shield, they all appear to be close to the same color. I'd (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blue shield —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Wait, do you mean in the speeder? That certainly has sand blue (or at least a blue color that is not gray), and it is the same color as the shield. I'd have to say the shield IS sand blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blue shield —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Its blue. I wouldn't use it anyway, but its clear, its blue. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)