 Castle / 11711
    Re: Talinor's Home —Magnus Lauglo
   Very nice! Very Starwarsish actually! I love the windows, the door, the whole feel of the little house, all the way down to the Keep Out sign. Nice little helmet you modified for him. Is his backpack modified, or is it an actual lego piece(s)? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Hey Magnus, that backpack is available in the Arctic sets. :) Oh, and Tim, once again, nice little house. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
   Thank You all for liking my little dwarf house. I'll upload the rest of the pics in a few minutes or so. T. Deering (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)