 Castle / 11700 (+5)
  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Aaron, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com> (...) Potter (...) love the (...) have (...) chance of (...) Thanks, I like scenes that are totally Lego, so I like hills and mountains built from all bricks. Furniture (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) I just saw that your corner tower was back up on the "recent" page at Brickshelf so I looked again and saw your "Count spaces, not studs" note. Thanks! I'd made a half-hearted attempt at doing right triangles one night while watching TV and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit

(...) I have Them on brickshelf. I dont have a link but i will send you one. I will also need a guy i dont have on brickshelf , I will put him up later. What part of the east coast do you live in? I am in New Jersey (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  more califrack goodies

Well I put up the last group one guy for now. I did it so dave could make him. I also put up some baddies. Evil-Demon-Saton Volidia Bob and Phil. Evil-Demon Satan is also evil. Evil was not to be seen till now. No i did not build it God did. Why I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Talinor's Home

Hello everyone. I am just postin' aboot a little house i made for a character of mine. Talinor and his home : (URL) will be more pictures of the house up soon. T. Deering Aim: TimDeering (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact