 Castle / 11688
    land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit —Daniel Ravenda
   Hi. I was wondering can i visit your towns and camps on the IOM. i could write it unilistraited then if you guys bring those to brickfest i can take pics there. Tell me if you think its a good idea or not. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit —Adrian Drake
     (...) Unless you're invited, you will NOT be allowed to approach the Kobayashi camp. Either we take you in or you don't get near it. We don't take kindly to strangers. I suspect the good people at Bricktannia East would be more than happy to see (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit —Dave Amos
   (...) You are always welcome in Bricktannia East, however, I will not be making an appearance at brickfest (poor college student on the east coast). An unillustrated encounter is fine, if you want to make one. If you give me the description of your (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: land owners on the IOM North 0 West 6 (Bricktania Mitsuo Kobayashi's Camp and the rest i cant fit —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) I have Them on brickshelf. I dont have a link but i will send you one. I will also need a guy i dont have on brickshelf , I will put him up later. What part of the east coast do you live in? I am in New Jersey (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)