 Castle / 11670 (+10)
  Re: I wanna see your fellowship!

(...) Here's my page: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  updates to paranor

Took a few more pictures of the castle, a few people requested that I did so. You can find them at: (URL) took a bunch of pictures of the family crests that adorne the walls of the castle. Not complete, but it will never be unless the LEGO company (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: church pics taken

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) like the glass windows. As a suggestion, something that always adds a ton is not letting the structure become box-y. I.e. add jutting stuff, or sunk-in windows, or statues... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) Don't know what it was before, except maybe Geocities getting a little quirky. If you continue to have more problems, please let me know! I'm almost ready to add a few more segments in the story, and I'd like them to be as trouble-free as (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

I would like to see a pic though. I would too. I have a scanner and a pretty good cammra but i dont now how to post it. i also have only one broom at the moment (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: church pics taken

(...) Thanks for the advice Shiri!!! However, plain and boxy is just the objective of the creation..... The stuff you mention, might be interesting in a lego design viewpoint, or an architectural stand-point.... however, from a chapel construction (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Yes Virginia, there is an Ikros

Ikros yet lives! Do not lose hope my friends, the Chronicles of Ikros is not dead. My partners in crime and myself have been working hard to complete our parts of the next several chapters of the story. And to prove that its not the end, I've (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Hello all, I put up some pictures I took yesterday of some creations I had made in the last year or so. Comments welcome. LightHouse: (URL) just a test design for round towers, but I like the vines growing up the side in the last picture. Castle (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Custom Figures.....and Stickers!

All the stickers are available through the "sticker" section on Brickbay ((URL) Sorry, but there are a lot of pics and may take a while to load, even at 10-20 a page. They should all be there but if you have questions/requests I'm willing to listen. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

(...) Neat, thanks for showing how to do the 3 x 4 x 5 triangle, I was always curious about that one. (...) Hmm, yeah, the hill works pretty well. And all that yellow comes in handy. (...) I really like this guy. He would add a lot of atmosphere to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact