 Castle / 11665
  broom calvary

I just came up with a great (I think) idea picture this. the mecanary band moves silently up the hill aproching the enemy encampment. the captian gives the signal and 14 black clad mercanerys soar ino the sky on broomsticks dropping torches and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Yo dave, That's actually a great idea! wish i'da thought of that! I've always integrated mages into my armies, to act as added force, but i guess the thought of flying soldiers never popped into my head. Perhaps you can assemble such a cavalry (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Good idea! That's cool. I oughta try that. I would like to see a pic though. ~Dan (URL) <--My LEGO Site (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

I would like to see a pic though. I would too. I have a scanner and a pretty good cammra but i dont now how to post it. i also have only one broom at the moment (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)