 Castle / 11655 (+5)
  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC.

That really does look fantastic. I'll add my voice to say Id love to see some interior shots and some nice lowdown minifig eye-view shots :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Elin (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More!

XP .castle Hey castle fellas, Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact