 Castle / 11651
  island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

al right first. i realy want to know do you people care anymore? should i just stop posting about my island of mist. cause i am getting very little feedback. i know its hard to read cause i cant spell, but i am improveing. now to get down to the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) what you come up with. My suggestion to improve your responses is to have a "finished" project to show us. I don't mean that you have to post your whole story at once (none of us does that), but to have something that is really ready to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) don't expect feedback. especially for story related stuff. ive had some trouble history with expecting ppl to post about the stuff ive done. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. the philosophy i work from is this: would you do it without (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)