 Castle / 11646
  New MOC.

I have just finished my latest MOC, the palace of Tolidar, and I cant wait to show it to someone :) The model is almost finished, Im short on 28 darkgrey 2x2 slopes , and there are going to be more minifigs in the courtyard, but Im waiting on a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) Wow - it's beautiful! What's that thing in the middle of the courtyard - is it a well? Can't wait to see pictures of the interior... -Bryan P.S. I'm in love with the Lego light grey. :) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) I see there's a door to the mural gallery. Is the gallery accessible and/or detailed? Is there a water gate I didn't see? I'm suddenly tempted to actually buy some more Droid Escapes. . . The use of gray BURPS is nifty. The baseplates outside (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) As you should Be!!! The rounded Tower walls are most excellent. (URL) too am trying the same thing…) And the Gate with the concaving arches leading towards the door is wonderful. (URL) I've found this style to be the most realistic entrance in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) That's what we're here for! ^_^ (...) Yay! I'm really looking forward to the interior pics! :D (...) Oh yes, I like it very much! I only hope my castle looks half as good when it is finished! Jeff (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) GREAT JOB! =) I like the design and the look! Need more pictures its too good to let by with just a few! I really enjoy seeing castles in scale, Makes me want to siege the thing! lol A+ keep up the good work and please MORE pictures before it (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

That really does look fantastic. I'll add my voice to say Id love to see some interior shots and some nice lowdown minifig eye-view shots :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Elin (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC.

(...) WOW! The bar has just been raised so high its hard to see from the ground! I'm interested to know, how did you come up with the layout? Is this based on an existing castle at all? Did you do any paper planning or did you just build it? I'd (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)