 Castle / 11637
  My Centurion.

Greetings to one and all. Well, Kyle's awesome Roman creations inspired me, so now I hope to inspire him with one of my own modifications: A centurion helmet. (URL) let me know what you think about it... And yes, that is me in the background. -- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: My Centurion.

(...) cleaning, just stick the helmet at the end of a spear and go to work dusting them ;) -- Pawel (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: My Centurion.

ACK! though I have to admit it looks good. Good job! I just hope if Lego creates this theme that they find a different helmet configuration. I really hate that iguana head helmet... Although, it might be a good use for some of these helmets if I can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Centurion.

Inspire me it shall! I look forward to attempting to replicate the use of the broom handle as a "special command plume". Awesome job! Technically Centurion helmets had plumes which were perpendicular to the helmet...or 90 degrees from the one you (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.ancient)