 Castle / 11635 (+5)
  Re: LOTR update

Jon, I think you've done a great job of capturing the look of the different characters. They all look pretty close to how I picture them in my mind (I've just read the books, haven't seen the movie yet). The new goblin heads do look really good on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) They were available in the Dark Forest sets: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Centurion.

Greetings to one and all. Well, Kyle's awesome Roman creations inspired me, so now I hope to inspire him with one of my own modifications: A centurion helmet. (URL) let me know what you think about it... And yes, that is me in the background. -- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) ....I figured I'd reply to this e-mail, instead of centering you out.... looks like you have continued uploading problems on brickshelf... a friendly suggestion, maybe wait until the upload process is completely done.... or try the upload (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact