 Castle / 11635 (-5)
  Re: LOTR update

Jon, I think you've done a great job of capturing the look of the different characters. They all look pretty close to how I picture them in my mind (I've just read the books, haven't seen the movie yet). The new goblin heads do look really good on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) I believe he's referring to (URL) got some great details, Adam--I like the way the gate is stepped back and those arches on the front of the keep. I would like to see some clearer pics if you ever get a chance to take them! Peter (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

(...) the R of R. I may have to steal, er um BORROW that idea..... (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR update

Awesome minifigs! It's great to have the short legs for dwarves and hobbits! Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Brickfest 2002 is in the very early planning phase. As soon as a venue and dates are set, I'm sure you'll know pretty ASAP if you check up on Lugnet every few days. Magnus (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact