 Castle / 11631
  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Brickfest 2002 is in the very early planning phase. As soon as a venue and dates are set, I'm sure you'll know pretty ASAP if you check up on Lugnet every few days. Magnus (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

hey guys i was just curiouse what are you guys bringing to brickfest. i might bring the town portion of my forest. I am looking foward to seeing some of your MOCs up close. especially the big ones. cant wait. hope i can go. ps how do i regester (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002

(...) Registration has not started yet. There will be an announcement posted as soon as it opens, however. Jeff (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brickfest 2002 castle project idea

(...) Details about registration will be posted once a date has been set. Don't worry, I think it'll be hard to miss. As for what I'll be bringing, well assuming I can make it (I am worried that it may clash with my college graduation ceremony here (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)