 Castle / 11625
  Paranor

I have posted pics of a castle I've been working on for the last eleven years. The pictures of it are not the greatest quality, due to using a webcam to take them, and not everything is included in the pictures. Let me explain a bit of what this (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Sorry about that. I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) sorry, I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Um, got a link for us? Its kinda hard to see it without one :^) Mike (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) I believe he's referring to (URL) got some great details, Adam--I like the way the gate is stepped back and those arches on the front of the keep. I would like to see some clearer pics if you ever get a chance to take them! Peter (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)