 Castle / 11625 (+5)
  Paranor

I have posted pics of a castle I've been working on for the last eleven years. The pictures of it are not the greatest quality, due to using a webcam to take them, and not everything is included in the pictures. Let me explain a bit of what this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  brickfest 2002

i know last years brick fest was the gathering what is the plan.i might go if my mom and dad go to D.C on vacation ps i will bring alot of figure if it involves alot of figures maybe a MOC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Um, got a link for us? Its kinda hard to see it without one :^) Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) Sorry about that. I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paranor

(...) sorry, I posted the pics in the Brickshelf Gallery (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact