 Castle / 11616
    My little ISCC entry.. —Frederick Grondy
   Hi everybody, Just thought I'd post a link to my ISCC entry, "Melkor's Spire": (URL) PLMKWYT. All comments are welcome. Thanks, Fritz (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My little ISCC entry.. —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) beutiful. do you have instructions or something? Dan (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My little ISCC entry.. —Leonard Hoffman
   i like all the interior details.. i dont' do much of that myself but im really starting to enjoy it. especially the library, is very cool. i also like the use of blue/black color scheme. those are my favorite two colors for lego building. the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)