 Castle / 11590
    my island of mist —Daniel Ravenda
   some charecters up. sorry theres a thing wrong with the catrina pic so you cant see her. take it from me she is a cool charecter.but you get grunt and rigsby the dwarfs alex and the elfs malcome and rizzo plus danny and steve (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my island of mist forgot the link —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) forgot the link (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my island of mist the real link —Daniel Ravenda
    some charecters up. sorry theres a thing wrong with the catrina pic so you cant see her. take it from me she is a cool charecter.but you get grunt and rigsby the dwarfs alex and the elfs malcome and rizzo plus danny and steve thias is the real link (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my island of mist the real link —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) not still a wee bit of spelling errors....but punctuation is getting better... :) anyways....a couple of pic's didn't upload properly....you may want to try them again.... but all in all a great attempt, nice creativity. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my island of mist all of you IOM dwellers i have a question especially wilson raska —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) Thanks Ben. ever since i failed a reading test i have been getting better at my spelling. i am evan in a spelling B. im not going to win but what the hey. i would also like like to say all the charecters in the first group are up plus some (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)