 Castle / 11560 (+5)
  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) wow havent seen this in a while.but i semi-agree. instead of just the romans do the greeks eygiptions isralies and evan saudi arabia. im not any of those cultures but they are cool (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anthony savas epic

(...) Daniel, I must say I was surprised when a good friend of mine sent me a link to this post. I had been taking a hiatus from lugnet, since I am at my parent's home (and on dial up) for the Christmas break, but since this post had my name on it, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i have a question for daniel siskind

(...) well, I would like to think that Lego put out the guarded inn...that is enough "ale drinking" for Lego Castle.... ;-) I think the blacksmith shop goes good with what Lego is trying to do with the theme. A return to more system-based designs, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

Hi Kyle, Those are great, they really look the part. What art package are you using. (Illustrator?? fireworks??) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Kyle Peterson" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) Appologies for coming into this discussion a little late, but I've found a good way to create pikes involves taking a lance, adding a technic peg to the end without guard, and adding a spear to the end of that...makes a decent length weapon. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact