 Castle / 11557
  Re: New Stuff

(...) However, I really like all the detail in the interior. Cool furniture. There is a string going around about tips and tricks for building furniture. This could be the perfect start..... (...) with the black slopes for the roof. The color scheme (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

(...) That's ok. The color scheme is one of my favorite things about it, but we all have our own preferences. :-) Glad you liked the interior. (...) Thanks, I seem to be addicted to foliage. I haven't built a MOC yet that didn't feature it. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)