 Castle / 11550 (-5)
  Beady Red-eyed Night Scavengers...

*Beady Red-eyed Night Scavengers* (URL) Thank-you so very much for photographin’ those Goblin heads upon standard minifig bodies. They truly look excellent in on Jar Jar's body. Once I acquire a few I'll be sure to paint their ‘beady little eyes’ (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Is this in the FAQ? Other names I have seen or used: - super bricks - base bricks Frank (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Catalog of Ideas

(...) While I can't keep it up to date, I actually do have a good start at such a reference. See this page: (URL) for example. I have made some effort to index pictures from MOCs which include interesting details. I would love to find a way to split (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some castle scenes...

(...) castle? as a scene itself it kinda awe inspiring for the work you put into to it, but other than that kinda boring. if there was a way to move the eye somewhat closer, like a more dramatic shot. but i dunno how to do that. (...) i like the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: New Stuff

heya leah.. these are all really cool. especially the interiors, very delightful to look at. the aquana pynora looks a little 'boxy'.. like a department building rather than an old sage's home.. but the details are spectacular.. i really like how (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact