 Castle / 11545
  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heya, i think id like to insert some wisdom here. i, too, love landscaping.. and am trying to use it in more of my creations. ive found that hollowing is the best way to get the most out of your brick. in my town glen caer ( (URL) ) there are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) Yup, I saw those pictures before, and yup, thats one way to hollow out a hill it looks like :) Yes, it is a little too steep, but I think something more gradual is difficult in the space you were trying to fit it into... (...) This is one of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) (URL) are the best pictures of what i built. unfortunately when i took the pictures i thought: maybe i should get a shot of the interior, but i didn't do it. the film was already shot when i read this line of info. tonight im gonna do a lil (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: 20 answers (landscaping)

(...) heres how i did avek ridge, as seen in my most recent story update. (URL) sure this isn't as innovative as i think it is, but here it is for anyone who wants it. ive really like the results ive had with it peace -lenny (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)