 Castle / 11535
  anthony savas epic

you know i have seen plenty of movies that are epics lord of the rings harry potter star wars. i have also played epic games breath of fire final fantasy. and i have also read epic castle world stories but none as good as anthony savas. maybe he (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anthony savas epic

(...) Daniel, I must say I was surprised when a good friend of mine sent me a link to this post. I had been taking a hiatus from lugnet, since I am at my parent's home (and on dial up) for the Christmas break, but since this post had my name on it, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)