 Castle / 11506
  LOTR Update

Well my Gringotts Bank and Ewok Attack finally arrived so I’ve updated my Lotr pages with some moderately “correctly” proportioned minifigs. I used the goblin and ewok legs to make the Hobbits their correct sizes, and used a goblin body for one of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Update

(...) Link....? Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Update

(...) Thanks for posting those - I didn't realize that "short" legs had been used in those sets. Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)