 Castle / 11505 (+5)
  Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings

(...) are a nice touch, but I don;t know if I could afford enough Legorados to cover even a small castle. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR Update

Well my Gringotts Bank and Ewok Attack finally arrived so I’ve updated my Lotr pages with some moderately “correctly” proportioned minifigs. I used the goblin and ewok legs to make the Hobbits their correct sizes, and used a goblin body for one of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  oops, here is the link for the Lotr update

(URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thank you magnus, I always appreciate the comments especially from you, I love your work and always get excited to see your creations! I'm afraid that the town is indeed in great danger of having it's roofs burned or crushed, next time, I'll make (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thanks Pawel, I love your castles, you da man! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact